A sponsor or affiliate
Such and such a patron .
We at the Association for the Study of Death and Society will not share your private information with any third parties.
- The e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail
- Aggregate information about pages accessed on our WebSite, though this information is annonymous and is not linked to a particular visitor.
- User-specific information about pages accessed on our WebSite
Information volunteered by the user
If you supply us with your postal address on-line we will use this only to communicate with you regarding your query or your choice of course.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information about about our courses.
If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward .
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Data Protection Act 1998
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
- We will only use personal information you supply to us for the reason that you provided it for.
- We will only hold your information for as long as necessary to fulfil that purpose.
- We will not pass your information to any other parties unless this is made clear to you at the time you supplied it.
- All ASDS members who have access to your personal data or are associated with the handling of that data are obliged to respect your confidentiality.
Cookies and IP addresses
- See which pages are the most popular
- See which pages are seldom or never visited
- See how extensively the ASDS web site is used
Any IP information is treated as strictly confidential and is not published or divulged to any third party.